Tuesday, May 30, 2017

MURPH 2017 - Life's Curveballs

Monday 5/30/17

I will start with the positive...

I did MURPH yesterday in honor of all the fallen service men and women that have given the ultimate sacrifice.  It was the best one so far. 1 word...PROGRESS.

last year I did it, it took me 66 min and some change.  THIS YEAR I completed it in 62 mins!! So almost 5 mins faster.  Per usual the run probably slowed me the down the best.  I will say, my 1st mile was pretty good.  11 min and some change. UNDER 12 minutes!  For me that is great.

I was able to knock out the pull ups...which was the one movement I was scared of.

It went well...I am happy.

Now on to the not so good news. I have been laid off this past weekend. Friday.

The new count is 5 x.  

Radio Disney
First Look Home Entertainment
G4TV
Rogers and Cowan

and now

TBS.


I feel like am cursed? Who knows...sigh.

Oh well...time to start that journey, the journey of job hunting...oh well.

I dont feel like writing much more...

No comments: