Friday, April 7, 2017

It has been awhile - LONG TIME LONGISH POST

Happy Friday...today is 4/7/2017.

I felt the need to blog because since the beginning of the year there was been much growth and much GAINZ.

I am now at a brand new BOX and the training and coaching have been great. I am just going to post my new numbers as a self reminder so I can go back and look at these.

BACKSQUAT - 400lbs - previous 375lbs



DEAD - 455lbs - previous 445lbs
BENCH - untested previous 325lb  - no way I can hit this now. I need to train to get the numbers back to even 315. ugh...

SNATCH - 135 previous was an UGLY 115lbs but my snatch as improved soooo much in the last couple months

CLEAN - power only...185lbs unchanged
SQUAT CLEAN - 135lbs and it is UGLY...still no front rack.  Slowly getting better but not enough to do it well.

STRICT PRESS - 195

OHS - 185lbs

Current BW is hovering 230-235lbs

Still a fat ass,,,,

No comments: