Monday, January 2, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2017

WOW...I have not blogged in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME.

I know I have lagged...I have been just busy and not inspired to blog. I have been just trying to get through work and training.  Been tough.

For this year...I have a couple of resolutions or just goals for self improvement.

Here is a quick list...probably more for me, to keep myself accountable.

1. READ MORE
I have to be a better and read the books I have here. I promise to read more!

2. CAREER MOVES
Had some things come up at work that I need to work on.  So I am focused on working on what I need to do.

3. LEARN UKULELE
part 1 of the GET OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE and LEARN A NEW SKILL.  My good friend is going to teach me!

4. DANCE LESSONS
yeah...same as above.  Plus a great way to meet ladies! HA!

5. FITNESS
continue learning and training and be a better coach to others.


Nice and simple.  I will try to add more to the blog and not really plug in all my workouts.  That seems kind of boring...so...I wont do so much of that.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: