Wednesday, June 1, 2016

06012016 Humpday WOD

WARM UP
3 x 10
Squats, Jumping Jacks and Scorpions

SKILL
Front Squat
5/5/5/3/3/2
Worked up to 185 x 2 using the powerlifter grip

WOD
1000m Row
Then
21-15-9
DB Thrusters @ L2 = 25lbs
Burpees
Then 1000m Row
**workout was 800m Run - I rowed instead.

DONE - Doesnt matter...  =(


Have to admit this workout sucked and I was horrible. I should of just let my ego slide and go down to 20lbs...maybe even 15lbs.

Since I have no "Front Rack" I couldn't hold the DBs for shit. I had to drop them on my shoulders or hold them close in front of me. It was TERRIBLE. I have to admit that.  I should of kept the movement above the weight and lowered to a weight my mobility can handle.

Poor workout for me...lesson learned.  I made sure I mentioned to the rest of the class to pay attention to their movement.

No comments: