Tuesday, May 3, 2016

05032016 Tuesday Movement

I wanted to stay in bed this morning.  The alarm went off at 4:50AM.  I snoozed.
5:00am..I snoozed...
5:10am - I contemplated just sleeping for the extra 1.5 hours before work...

I woke up...
I went to the box...

WARM UP
3 x 10
Squats, Jumping Jacks and Push Ups

SKILL
Push Press
Heavy Triples...5 x 3
I hit 195lbs
(no belt no wrist wraps)

WOD
3 Rounds
4 min AMRAP + 1 min rest
3 x Squat Clean @ L2 = 95lbs
6 x Burpees
9 x Sit ups

COMPLETED - 6 rounds + 3 cleans

I was not fast at all..but I felt steady. I rested enough and tried to keep going and do larger sets.  Burpees were the hardest of course.  95lbs cleans are manageable I can do those fairly fast and unbroken.  So it felt good to move and get the blood flow and muscles flexing.  NO beast mode...just steady work so that is what I needed this morning.

I felt great on the drive home to get ready for work.

Rest day tomorrow...

No comments: