Monday, May 2, 2016

05022016 Monday WOD

Warm Up
3 x 10
Squats, Jumping Jacks, Sit Ups + 100m run

SKILL
EMOM for 8 min (8 sets)
Squat clean + 2 x Front Squat + Split Jerk @ 95lbs
*I had to use light because of my grip...no front rack means crappy position.



WOD
HELEN

A repeat workout...

3 Rounds For Time
400m Run
21 x Kettlebell Swings @ L3 = 44lbs
12 x Pull Ups @ as Rx
DONE - 15:45

The key to this morning's workout was the L3 load. I can swing a 53lbs KB all day...but going lighter made my running just a touch easier. I am not sure if I did this faster but my KBS were unbroken and 1st 2 rounds of pull ups were 6 + 6 and my last round I did all 12 unbroken!  UNBROKEN!! WOW!!!

So yeah...not bad.  I am happy with the lower weight because I truly felt I moved better and faster on the other movements.

No comments: