Monday, April 18, 2016

04182016 Tough Monday AM WOD

Another Rough One...ugh.

WARM UP
3 x 10
Squats, Sit ups, Push Ups
100 m Run

SKILL
Tabata Kettle Bell Swings
@ 70lbs - 6 reps

WOD

"DANIEL"


"With heavy hearts we dedicate this workout to Army Sgt 1st Class Daniel Crabtree who was killed in Al Kut, Iraq on Thursday June 8th. To Daniel's family and friends, we express our sorrow; to his wife Kathy and daughter Mallory, we tearfully acknowledge your loss as the true cost of freedom. Fair Winds, Daniel."


For time:
50 Pull-ups
400 meter run
95 pound Thruster, 21 reps
800 meter run
95 pound Thruster, 21 reps
400 meter run
50 Pull-ups

I did my thrusters at L2 - 65lbs
I did Rx Pull ups...which maybe I should of just did box pull ups in hind sight...

25 min Time Cap...I #DNF DID NOT FINISH
I got to 20 pull ups...and time ran out.

I do feel a sense of Honor preforming this workout for a HERO such as Daniel.  All Hero WODS def remind you about where and what we are here in the USA. Fallen heroes and their  ultimate sacrifice.  Although I did not finish I was happy to suffer this workout for this guy.  RIP




No comments: