Thursday, April 7, 2016

04072016 Tough Thursday For Me

This was not a great morning....tough moving today.

WARM UP
3 x
250m Row
10 x Squats
10 x Jumping Jacks
10 x Scorpions

SKILL
Deads 5 x 5
Worked to 275lbs...

Kept it very light.  As I have stated in previous blogs, I dont and cant go super max effort that early in the morning.  I need to warm up better and just prep myself to heavy max loads.  I never go HAM on lifts this morning.  So kept it at 275 x 5.

WOD
4 ROUNDS FOR TIME
15 x Thrusters
15 x Burpees

FINISH - 15:4x?
I dont have my book and I forgot my time...it was so terrible I did not even remember it.

Today maybe this whole month just didn't feel good for me. I am struggling with moving...not even fast..just moving.  I may need time off? or really really lighten to loads to beginner levels and start from scratch?  I feel maybe I need to rebuild my base?  I have always relied on my brute strength to carry me over.  Lifting Rx, moving the Rx weight...all the time.  But, at what costs? This is really bugging me and has me questioning everything.  So I dont know.  maybe it is going Level 1 and working my BACK to Rx...just using the minimum weight...and work work work to finish.

This is really messing with my head, my ego and my pride.  I dont know...

No comments: