Sunday, February 14, 2016

LA Marathon 2016 - Observations - Healthy or Not?

Today is Valentine's Day...it is also the 2016 LA Marathon.

I saw an LA Times story at lunch today it struck me.  It showed the winning woman and the winning man....and I looked..


I looked...


I looked....

I was shocked.

These "athletes' that have just run 26.6 miles in a but over 2 hours that train and train to do this...

LOOK LIKE THIS?


This is the first woman to cross the line....She is from the Ukraine.

Nataliya Lehonkova ...look at her...

Now look at an Anorexic that starved herself to look young. I literally Googled "starving woman photos" and this was one of them.

What is the difference?

Here she is again...the marathoner....FIRST FEMALE TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE!


Is he healthy?  What does she eat?  I wonder if she has her period? How does she sleep?  Is she fun at parties?  How would it be to date her, or take her to dinner?  Now think about sex with her.  What is happening in her love life?  Do guys whistle at her? Are is she being stared at because someone thinks she needs to eat?


This is another googled image...I Googled "Prisoner of War Photos."  This is from WW2, of a group of POWs.

Now look below...the Kenyan winner of the LA Marathon.....

His name is Weldon Kirui ...

Look at him...

Do any ladies want to cuddle with him.  Can he do ONE pull up or ONE push up?  Can he carry more than 2 bags of groceries up 2 flights of stairs?



I know my lane. I am NOT a runner, I hate running, I love to eat...I eat too much.  But I see these and there is no way this is NOT as dangerous to your body as Football or boxing or MMA. Is marathon running a dangerous sport?

Would a doctor looking at him and looking at me....say who is healthier?  Who is more fit?

I am just posing a question...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your ignorance is astonishing. Judging by your pathetic, sympathy seeking, waste of time posts, (not to mention the joke of your workout times and numbers), it is doubtful anyone would enjoy, consider cuddling, or even looking at you.