Tuesday, February 23, 2016

02232016 Tuesday WOD

Mental Focus....I lack it when it comes to exercise.

WARM UP
3x
200m Row
10 x squats, lunges, push ups

SKILL
Front Squat
5 x 7
185lbs

WOD
10 Rounds For Time
10 x Box Jumps - 24"
10 x Goblet Squats - 70lbs
10 x Burpees
as Rx

22 min time cap - DNF only completed 6 rounds



This is one of those workouts that is pretty much cardio and not strength based at all.  It also is simplistic so to get through it you need to get into the mental game and plow through it. I lack this skill. I let everything distract me. I was tired, out of breath and looking around and not going to that place you need to, to finish.  It was tough for me mentally not so much physically because the movements were easy.  The 70lb Kettlebells were heavy for sure...but I was able to do the squats unbroken.

Yeah tough...oh well. Learn  from it....

No comments: