Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12232015 Wednesday MERRY XMAS Eve Eve



I left it all on the floor today...it has been a long time since I was pushed to finish. I was ready to give up.  I was ready to tap out and just take the #DNF  which is CrossFit speak for DID NOT FINISH.

But I finished...and everyone in the box pushed me and was in my corner. That is a great feeling.

WARM UP
3 x 10 - Squats, Lunges, Jumping Jacks
Stretch

SKILL
Tabata Sit ups

WOD
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS/CROSSFIT

This is a pretty fun WOD that all boxes kind of make their own. It is really simple...you just pick 12 movements and you must perform them in a compound fashion like the Christmas Carol.

So...we didn't exactly do it that way, our head coach decided to do it going up...so it was not like the song we basically did the workout backwards.  For example...done like the song you would go:

1 then
2-1 then
3-2-1 then
4-3-2-1 etc...all the way to the 12th movement.  So we just went the other way.  Here was our workout..

1 x Deadlift @ 135lbs
2 x Hang Cleans @ 135lbs
3 x Front Squats @ 135lbs
4 x Burpees
5 x Wall Balls @ 20lbs
6 x Kettlebell Swings @ 53lbs
7 x Goblet Squats @ 53lbs
8 x Lunges
9 x Push Ups
10 x Sit Ups
11 x Back Squats @ 135lbs
12 x Squat Cleans @ 135lbs

Rx - DONE 34:33

I was dead last. I was last. LAST!!!  But members cheered me on and helped me finish. It was tough....

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve...I am planning on lifting. No more metcons!

No comments: