Thursday, November 26, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2015 WOD




EARN IT BABY!



Guilt Free Eating!!!

TURKEY DAY WORKOUT



Team of 2 - Complete for Time
100 Cal Row
100 Kettle Bell Swings
100 Wall Balls
75 Burpee Box Jumps
50 Squat Cleans

My Personal Weights - 53lb KB, 20lb Med Ball and 95lb Barbell
The worst was Burpee box jumps...and I 100% bro repped the squat cleans. I basically power cleaned with a half squat. Pretty bad....and I may or may not have shaved a couple reps here and there. MAY.

DONE - 31:56

I am most proud of my 50 Cal row done in 2:20! YAY!

Have a wonderful THANKSGIVING ALL!!!

Special shout out to my awesome partner Jessica!  We were on a good mental connection...throughout the WOD!  We both did well and kept each other on point.  Great communication people!

No comments: