Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween WOD and Sunday Skwaat Day

HAPPY HALLOWEEN all!

Playing a bit of catch up....on Friday 10/30 at our box we had a fun partner WOD and then a little party with pizza and beers. The workout was a quick little burner.


10 min AMRAP
Squat Cleans @ 75lbs - Rx was 95lbs
Burpee Box Jumps
3,6,9,12,15,18,21 and so on....

From Halloween 2015 Halloween


One partner works while the other rests. Each partner has to complete their reps before their partner can  do theirs. We almost finished our set of 12. I was on my 10th burpee when time ran out on our 12th set. Sucks...I would of loved for us to get to and finish the 12th reps.  Sooo close!

Great time!

November 1 - SUNDAY SKWAAAT DAY!
I wanted to switch it up this weekend so I decided to do box squats. I favor these for some reason. I dont mind standing up from a seated position with weight on my back.



WARM UP
Roll, Stretch, Hip Circle *I forgot to stretch my ankles...which is dumb. I should of done my ankles and hips.

Empty Bar = Torso Twists + Good Mornings (2)
Empty Bar back squats x 10 (2)
135lbs Back Squats x 10 (2)



BOX SQUATS
185lbs x 5
195lbs x 5
225lbs x 3
255lbs x 3
275lbs x 3 - last set for 2.

Ready to start a new week!  Let's go!!!

No comments: