Monday, November 9, 2015

11092015 Monday AM Grind

Woke up quick at about nine, thought that I had to be at HPCF soon...(rap in Boyz N The Hood melody!) ahhaha...



Well ok I woke up around 730 to get to the box at 8.  I had to take the 9AM class today as I have an appointment at 2PM today.  Got to get it in right? Here is how it all went down...

WARM UP
3 x 10 Squats, Lunges and Sit Ups
1 min Planks (push up position and normal plank) Wall sits and bottom of squat.
Stretch

STRENGTH

5 x 5 Deadlifts
worked to 225lb....obviously did not push it. Worked with my friend so we kept it light and chill.


WOD

"JACKIE"
1000m Row
50 x Thrusters @ 45lbs
30 x Pull Ups

DONE - 12:45

This is one of those RARE WORKOUTS that I can actually do as Rx with no problems....will maybe not NO problem but with LESS problem.  I am satisfied with my score, not happy but satisfied. I could of been a tad faster on the row and even a 45lb bar thruster I was way slow.  The only thing was pull ups. I was able to maintain 10 reps every time I got on the bar.  So amazingly that was the "easiest" movement next to the row.  I am going to guess the next time shoot for a sub 12 minute time.  That would be great...it is something to go for right?


No comments: