Sunday, October 25, 2015

Crossfit Weightlifting Oct 24-25, 2015

What an amazing weekend.  I learned so much...

This weekend I took the Crossfit Weightlifting Trainer Course. Previously, I took the Catalyst Athletics course about 2 years ago...that somewhat prepared me for this weekend.  Head Catalyst coach, Greg Everett was coached for 3 years by Crossfit Weightlifting head coach the super respected Mike Burgener.  "Coach B" is such an expert and professional, his weekend course is excellent and very well run.

The seminar was held at Crossfit Oxnard.

IMG_20151024_082846


I am most proud of my cool pic with the man himself!  Me, Coach B and Coach Wu!

IMAG0166

We went over the Snatch on day 1 and the on day 2 we did the clean and jerk.  I am pretty excited to work on and teach others what I learned.

I met some amazing people too.

Here is a quick pic....me in the LAUNCH position!

I hope I am able to help some people with my new found knowledge.  We shall see how it goes.

Ready to start the new week!!!


No comments: