Friday, September 11, 2015

09112015 9/11 Workout

This day or remembrance...14 years ago the world changed.  I wont go into it...but I know what where I was and what I was doing. It changed a lot of things...so I will never forget.

On to my blog post..

WARM UP
Rolling, Stretch

SNATCH TECH
Empty Bar Practice - Burgener Warm Up (3)

Complex = Snatch + Hang Snatch 
*pretty much power snatch, working on my mobility trying to squat more and get more limber on the bottom.  Working on my hand position as well.  Felt faster and better.  Just the mobility issues.  But I feel my position overhead and overall pull overhead is OK?

65lbs x 2
75lbs x 2
95lbs x 2

WOD
4 Rounds For Time
400m Run
15 x Thruster @ L3 = 75lbs

DONE 19:36

Not my best..in fact this workout are my WORST movements. Running and Thrusters.  Horrible.  But I got through it. It sucked.

No comments: