Thursday, September 10, 2015

09102015 Thursday Heat

2nd day of Los Angeles heat wave...it was hot.  I will repeat myself. It is HOT even know as I am typing this at 830PM.

Being "Funemployed" sucks but I am enjoying meeting up with the bros at the box and getting in some good and fun workouts.  Today was another one...

usual WARM UP
Roll, Stretch and Roll some more...

WOD
3 Rounds For Time
1 min - Cal Row
1 min - Lunges w 45lbs Plate
1 min - Goblet Squats w 70lb KB
1 min - Pull Ups
1 min - Rest

Total reps - 138

Let me tell you the goblet squats sucked. My lunges sucked too...but the goblet squats killed.  Like killed me.

Then I decided to do some clean and jerks..as my friend did his workout.
Clean and Jerks @ 155lbs = total 17
1-2-3-4-5-2 (tried for 6 and failed)

It was good. I am happy and lost like 5 lbs in sweat.

No comments: