Friday, August 28, 2015

08282015 Friday Fun

Man...peer pressure is a bitch...especially when you BRO OUT with the fellas.

My plans were to literally go in...Row and practice my double unders and maybe butterfly pull ups. Those plans changed quickly.



ROW
5000m  - 23:44
*I wanted to finish sub 20 min...obviously that did not workout.  It was tougher than I thought.  I know if I rowed more and worked on my pace I can do much better.

So that was that...until one guy said hey let's go flip the tire...
I love to flip the tire...so LET'S FLIP THE TIRE!!!


This is what stupidness occurs with you get 5 guys staring at a 400lb tire....
10 Rounds of 5 x Flips
 - oh...8 rounds in....we decided to do it for TIME.
Fastest time..10 sec plus some....My Time - 11 seconds 66


Not bad....

after we did that...more ignorance...we decided to -


Flip x 5 + Jump in, Jump out, Jump in, Jump out

I then practice my dubs for  a few minutes...then went home.



No comments: