Thursday, August 27, 2015

08272015 Insane and Stupid WOD

Some people are dumb...Crossfit gets a bad rep for being dumb...sometimes you combine and get the ultimate stupidity.

Today...we tried/did 6 GIRL BENCHMARKS in ONE WORKOUT.

We saw that Josh Bridges did this workout a few months ago....so what did we think? Oh let's do this too...STUPID.  Here is the workout along with my modifications....I wont even mention my times. We did 6 workouts and picked them in alphabetical order:


DIANE
21-15-9
225lb Deadlifts
Handstand Push Ups
*I did mine off a box some on my knees like a lil beeeyotch

Rest 5 min

ELIZABETH
21-15-9
135lbs Cleans
Ring Dips
*I used banded ring dips

Rest 5 min

FRAN
21-15-9
95lb Thruster - *I used 75lbs
Pull Ups
*FAIL...I did my 21 Thrusters and had to shut dowm. I couldn't even grab the bar...it was terrible. Walked away...

Restart at 45 min (about 10-12 min)

GRACE
30 x Clean and Jerk @ 135lbs
as Rx

Rest 5 min

ISABELLE
30 x Snatch @ 135lbs
*Did not even attempt...

Rest 5 min

KAREN
150 x Wall Balls @ 20lb
*Did not even attempt...

This was painful...I didn't even finish.  I am tired now...good night.






No comments: