Monday, August 10, 2015

08102015 Monday Helen PR

WORK IN PROGRESS!!!

Time to celebrate....progress is progress is progress!!!!

EDIT - I decided to write more after a shower and some time to chill,  I had a bad day at work today. I felt a bit emotional and really needed to get a good workout in. I also felt like I was getting sick. My throat had a tickle and my sinuses felt stuffed. I was thinking NO WAY I am getting sick. NO WAY. I took my preworkout and walked in the box and wanted to go HAM and crush this workout.

WARM UP
400m Run

200m Run
15 x Squats
15 x Sit ups
5 x Burpees
100m Run
10 x Scorpions
10 x Lunges
10 x Burpees
200m Run
5 x Squats
5 x Jumping Jacks
15 x Burpees

SKILL
Banded Deadlifts
5 x 5 w 2 sec pause w green band work to 155

WOD

"HELEN"



PR PR PR PR PR!!!!

16:04 as Rx!!!!

My previous time back in MARCH 2015 I did this workout in 17:34

Truth is I wanted to be UNDER 15 minutes. The Run is always the worst part for me. That is what was slow. I was unbroken in my KBS. Also I was able to "practice" my Butterfly pull ups.  I am sure I had a lot of NO REPS...my chin was probably not over bar.  Practice practice practice.  I felt pretty comfy on them.  The last set of 12 I went back to traditional kipping and knocked it out. I did 5-4-3 on my last ones.  I felt OK. Basically outside of the run I felt good on all the movements.

DEFINITELY BETTER SINCE MARCH!!!!

No comments: