Wednesday, July 15, 2015

07152015 Humpday Horror

Some nights you go in and just try your best. Your best being suckage.  Tonight was one of those nights.

Now bear in mind, this workout was already bad because of the FRONT RACK LUNGES...a movement I cannot do because I do not and cannot have a front rack.  Pretty sad...so it was tough. Add my arm healing and taking it easy made for a not so great evening.

WARM UP
3 x 10
Squats
Lunges
Sit Ups

Stretch

SKILL

Strict Press *MY FAVE!!!  - but of course I could not even do 60% of my max. It was horrible.
115lbs final set 6 x 2
SAD!!!


WOD
3 RFT
400m Run

30 x Front Rack Lunges
20 x Push Press
*Guess what I had to do?  EMPTY BAR.  womp womp ....sad trombone.

Time Cap - 20 min
DONE -18:46

Horrible...I dont even want to talk about it.

No comments: