Monday, July 13, 2015

07132015 Monday Benchmark

I hate "Angie"..esp when I am healing.

WARM UP
400m Run
3 x 10 of Squats, Lunges, Jumping Jacks
Stretches

SKILL
Back Squat
5-3-1-1-1-5 w pause
worked to 235lbs for the 3rd single and back down...185lbs for the last 5 w a good 3 sec pause

WOD

"ANGIE"

100 x Pull Ups off the box = Sad Panda
100 x Push Ups
100 x Russian Twist in place of sit ups
100 x Squats

DONE - 26:35

Of course I had to modify this wod. First are the sit ups. I cannot do them without cramping so I always have to sub them.  So that is a given.  It sucked not being able to do pull ups as Rx. I had to leave the ego at the door.  But yeah..so my time is not very good and I am not very proud...since I had to do them off a box.  I guess if I had to do this workout as Rx, it would of taken me a full hour.  it was tough for sure even with the scaled.

Everything else as ok..I wanted a good sweat with lots of movement and I got it.

No comments: