Wednesday, July 8, 2015

07082015 Wednesday WOD

I am in the 3rd week of healing.  I kind of broke the rules and tried something stupid.

I am supposed to rest my arm for a MINIMUM of 3 weeks. I am on my 3rd week. I tried to do a PULL UP. I did 2 strict ones...and felt the triceps sting a little.  I am stupid.  It seems OK right now...but I should of left it alone.

Anyways..

WARM UP
3 x 10 Squats and Sit Ups + 200m run

SKILL

Front Squats I did some Zombie Squats towards the end to work on my torso position.
5 x 3  =  135lbs for the last set.


Zombie squats...this is used as an accessory to help your posture in the front squat.

WOD - MODIFIED...

27-21-15-9

45lb Thurster aka Empty Bar (Rx was 95lbs)
Box Jumps (supposed to be pull ups)

16 min time cap
I was done in 12:03

not great but I will take it.  Had a great sweat.  So...there. GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments: