Saturday, June 20, 2015

06202015 Captain Scale-A-Lot WOD




So it was a gorgeous HOT Sunny Beautiful Saturday morning!  I decided to be a wuss and fail this workout.  I took the term "Scale As Needed' to the heart.  Here is the original bad ass WOD

Crossfit Linchpin

Here is what your boy did...yup.  Don't judge me...



FOR TIME
18 x Thrusters @ 65lbs
9 x Strict Pull Ups + Banded Ring Dips
12 x Thrusters
6 x (same as above)
6 x Thrusters
3 x (same as above)
1 Mile Run
3 x (same as above)
6 x Thrusters
6 x (same as above)
12 x Thrusters
9 x (same as above)
18 x Thrusters

DONE - 36:23

So I pretty much did LESS than women's weight...eh.  I did feel good about my strict pull ups.  All done fairly well.  That is the saving grace pretty much.

It was a tough workout...my buddy and I were so pooped we wanted to give up but for the simple reason we were both there we kept going.  We kept each other going.  That helped us...love it when that person there pushes you and helps you get over a tough workout.



No comments: