Saturday, May 9, 2015

05092015 Saturday Mash HORRIBLE

Talk about HORRIBLE...MONSTER is the correct name. I did so poorly.  I knew it was going to be bad for me.  The movements were very hard...I knew I was going to scale but man,,



Call me
CAPTAIN SCALE-A-LOT!!!

or

Modifed AND Scaled!

I SUCK

MONSTER MASH

and here is how bad I did...this is specifically what I did and what I did only. My pals did more Rx than me obviously....but here is what I did.  PATHETIC.




9 - 6- 3
Squat Clean Thrusters @ 95lbs
Strict Pull Up + Banded Ring Dips

DONE - 10:00

- Rest 10 min -

3 Rounds for Time
18 x Lunges @ 135 then 95"
This is where the wheels came off.  My quads are weak...my stability is bad. I could not finish this part. I got through 2 rounds making the weight lighter and even moving to back lunges. I STILL COULD NOT FINISH. My knees felt like there were going to pop off. I had zero stability.  I have to work on these. I NEED to work on these. I couldn't believe I could not do them.  IT WAS BAD.

25 x Kettlebell Swings @ 53lbs
15 x Knees to Chest

I was able to finish the other movements...the lunges wrecked me.

DONE - 43:21 minus the last set of lunges.

- Rest 10 min -

300 x Singles
75 x 95lbs Push Press
I did pretty well on the jump rope singles
The push press was OK. I did 15 + 15 + 15 + 8 + 8 + 10 + 4

DONE - 66:00

I am going to post pics of hot fitness models to cheer myself up....you're welcome.












No comments: