Monday, May 4, 2015

05042015 Monday Fart WOD

Ugh...I hate feeling gassy.  I know this may be TMI or overshare..but hey if you reading this you expect my honesty right?

Well tonight was not great simply because I felt gross. I would of done extremely well if I
A, did not have to pee...
and
B. did not feel like I was going to shart my shorts.

WARM UP
3 x 10 lunges/jumping jacks/squats
100m run after completing the 3 movements

Stretching

SKILL
Front Squat
5 x 3
used this more as a tech session with a couple members, helping their form more than really pushing it for me.  Got to 185lbs and called it a day.


WOD
"Cindy on the Run"
20 min AMRAP
400m Run
2 rounds of Cindy
5 x pull ups
10 x push ups
15 x air squats

I got through 3 rounds at Rx...I would of gotten 4 or close to 4 if I didnt have to pee. So lame..I had to pee and shart at the same time.  So after the 400m run I had to go to the restroom.  Killed alot of time.

Again I was not at 100% tonight...I really truly felt I was going to poop my pants.

of course I got home hit the head...and nothing..just odorless fart noises...nada. no poop. Horrible.

Hope we can do this WOD again...I know I can get 4 rounds.

No comments: