Wednesday, April 22, 2015

04222015 Wednesday WOD

WARM UP
3 x 200m Run + 20 x dubs or 30 x singles

SKILL
had to break in the box's newest toys...

we have 2 of these bitches!!! WOOOHOO!!!!!



Sled Push
90lb on sled push for about 25 yards back and forth
3 x

WOD
1-10
Squat Cleans
Burpees

20 min time cap

Rx - 95lbs
L3 - 75lbs

DONE - 18:48 @ L3

I decided to go lighter in the weight so I can finish.  This workout is obviously not strength base, so no need to go heavy and risk not finishing.  Plus once again my squat cleans are non existent and I bro repped many I am sure...so the lighter weight helped me finish on time and work on my muscle endurance and cardio.  Ehh...it was OK. I was dying. The burpees killed. After my set of 6s...it went all down hill.  It went downhill real fast...

On wards and up wards....

No comments: