Saturday, April 4, 2015

04042015 Saturday MASH

Got in and got my ass kicked...

Monster Mash

The Rx is in the link above...here is what I did all by myself.  The rest of the crew did it as Rx.  I am not ashamed....I did what I could.


My version of  the Monster Mash "THE 7"
50 min AMRAP of
7 x

  • Handstand Push Ups - off box
  • Thruster @ 95lbs
  • Knees To Chest
  • Deadlift @ 245lbs as Rx
  • Burpees
  • Kettlebell Swings @ 53lbs (our gym does not have 70lb KB...so we used the heaviest ones we have)
  • Pull Ups as Rx
I reached my goal...I wanted to reach 5 rounds and I just made it.

5 ROUNDS!!!

it was ugly I admit a few bro reps on the thruster.  Thrusters are one of my weakest movements....so yeah it was not good for me.  If the movement was something else I would of done much better.

Until next week...



No comments: