Wednesday, March 25, 2015

032520415 Terrible Awful Day

Eh...
Take out Alexander and replace with Irving,  Not a good day at the box today...

WARM UP
400m Run
3 x 10 of Squats, Jumping Jacks and Sit ups
Stretch

SKILL
BackSquat 6 x 2
Work to a HEAVY DOUBLE!
*Yay! This was the only shining light....
I hit 335lbs x 2 !!!!  Heaviest from the whole day.

now for the crap...

WOD

3 RFT
10 x Snatches
10 x Toes 2 Bar

Rest 2 Min

3 RFT
10 x Clean and Jerk
10 x Pull Ups

as Rx - 115lbs

At first sight this is perfect for me. I should crush it right?  Weight is moderate to light. I can perform those movements..even the toes to bar I can do...singles..but I can do it.  What happened?

Well, my lower back started hurting right after the squats.

No idea...I usually have a nice strong lower back. I never get sore or pain...but tonight....was just bad.

I for through the first snatches...going to knees to chest because I could no longer perform the T2B.

During my 2 min rest I scaled the weight to 95lbs....C+J at that weight is cake...but again my back was killing me, I could not go on...I had to stop.

I performed ONE set of the C+J and Pull Ups and quit. I QUIT.






No comments: