Saturday, March 7, 2015

03062015 15.2 Crossfit Open WOD



WOOHOO!!

And the party train keeps rolling.  Another PRed workout in the books.  Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the Crossfit Open Workout 15.2 which is a repeat of last year's 14.2.


Your boy got 34 reps!!!!!



How amazing that in 1 year I went from zero reps...unable to even perform the movement to almost getting into the 2nd round. I am floored, humbled and feel so much pride in myself. All my work I do has paid off and is continuing to pay off.
I performed both sets of OHS unbroken. I knew the 95# would be super light for me and the only problem would be hitting depth. But I know that OHS I can hit depth...it is funny I can hit depth BETTER in an OHS vs a standard squat.  My max OHS is 185# so I knew 95# would be easy.

The chest to bar...now here is where I was slow. I had to do singles. I just pulled up and did "fast singles" to get past that first set.  I am sad I was 6 away from getting into the next rounds.

Either way I know how far I have come....and cannot wait to see the rest of these workouts and what else I can do.

I am super tired and happy at the same time.  I crushed this...for me anyway.  I did better than I could ever dream.  

No comments: