Friday, January 30, 2015

0130215 Lore Birthday WOD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COACH LORE!!!

We celebrated Lorena's birthday with her Birthday WOD!

WARM UP
400m Run
3 x of 10 squats + 10 sit ups + 10 push ups

SKILL

100 Sit Ups for Time
6 min time cap - DONE 5:47
* I am really bad at sit ups for the single fact is I get cramps in my stomach. I can do them just fine, I used to be able to do them very well but I seriously get bad tummy cramps when I do sit ups. It is pretty bad.

BIRTHDAY WOD
Is known as a "novelty WOD" there are some haters out there...see article.  Basically, you just take the numbers of your birthday and assign workout and reps to it.  So yeah it is fun and can be painful.

1 Mile Run - either as a cash in or a cash out

30 x Snatch @ 75# - Rx

86 x Double Unders @ 258 x singles = L3

29 x Pull Ups @ Rx
*Chose to run my mile at the end...
30 min time cap. I #DNF.....but I kept going. FINISHED 40:37

Obviously the run killed me....

Happy I finished...the easiest part was the snatches.

No comments: