Tuesday, January 27, 2015

01272015 Tuesday WOD = DNF

Eh...not a great day, not a great #WOD.  I hate it when I don't/can't finish a workout.  *sad panda*

WARM UP
Came in early and ended up doing a quick workout....here is what I did:

3 Rounds For Time
20 calorie row
10 x burpee jump over rower
5 x thruster @ 75#
DONE - 13:47 min

That sucked...it was supposed to be a AMRAP but ran out of time...it was a "warm up" for me...

2nd Warm Up
1 min - 150m Row
2 min - 10 x squat + 10 x sit up + 5 x burpees
3 min - 30 sec plank hold
3 rounds of the above  = 9 minutes

stretch

SKILL
Front Squat
5-5-3-3-1-1

Got my PR...225lbs!!!

*but again since I have no front rack I had to do it "powerlifting style."

But I am happy with the PR! WOOHOOO!!!!


WOD
For Time - 20 min time cap
40-30-20-10

Wall Balls - @ 16lbs = L3

Kettle Bell Swings - @ 44lbs = L3

Box Jumps - @ 24" = Rx

#DNF = DID NOT FINISH - it sucked.
I got to 12 box jumps on my 20 reps....I didn't even get to my set of 10s.  SAD SAD SAD!!!

Yeah not so great....ugh.  I thought I was going at a good pace..but the time ran away. I think my box jumps were way too slow.  I think I did the WB just fine and my KBS are pretty efficient.  My slowest movement was for sure the box jumps or step ups for me. It was slow and sad...booo.

No comments: