Sunday, January 18, 2015

01182015 Snatch Sunday



Technique Work on Snatch today with some friends.  Good stuff.

As I told my pals, you can literally work on Snatch Technique only for a week and it still wont be perfect.  Practice practice practice.

WARM UP
Shoulders and Squats
Bands and empty bar

Burgener Warm up
x 5


Snatch Grip Deadlifts
5 x 3
135#
155#


Hang High Pulls
5 x 3
135#
155#



Complex
1-1-1-1-1
Power Snatch + Hang Power Snatch + 2 Overhead Squats
95#

Plus other random stuff at the box....good day.

I did not Squat this weekend because we did a lot of squats over the week.  Esp for the mash yesterday I did 225# for 25 reps...so I skipped squats.

I wanted to hit chest...but did not get to it...def plan on benching sometime this week.

Happy Sunday all...

and apparently the Seahawks came back and smashed the Packers this afternoon too!  =)


No comments: