Friday, January 16, 2015

01162015 Happy Friday

TGIF friends!!

WARM UP
400m run
3 x 10 of Push Ups, Squats + 15 x Jumping Jacks
Stretch

SKILL

Max Rep Thruster - 95#


So...since I dont have a front rack I cannot hold the weight in front of me with any "real" weight...so yeah it is pretty pathetic and embarrassing.  I have nothing to say about that.

WOD
12 Minute AMRAP
100 x Wall Balls @ L3 = 16# ball
90 x Double Unders @ L2 = 180 Singles
30 x Pull ups @ Rx
Completed = 1 Round + 20 Wall Balls

*My goal was to at least complete 1 round...so I was happy I was able to finish.
As you can see above since I mixed up my scaling, technically in the Crossfit cult you have to call my workout level at L2.  You must take the lowest scale you did.  So for example let's say I did everything as prescribed (as Rx) but had to do L2 single jump rope..my whole workout is considered L2.  Even if I used a 100lb ball and muscle ups instead etc.  Doesnt matter...the lowest scale you used is the scale for your workout.  Sigh...so I did this WOD L2.

I am OK with that...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

PS. My pull ups were OK.  I completed 8 first time on the bar...then did 5 and 5 and then random 8 then 7 and so on. I found under stress I would lose the rhythm.  Again, this is a skill like tying your shoes or coloring within the line in a coloring book.  Practice makes perfect.  I need to keep practicing so that the pull ups stay fluid in any and all workouts.  I rush it and get too crazy and lose the momentum.  I have to remember that moving forward.  I know I can string together 10 at a time.  I need to work on that.

No comments: