Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12312014 Last WOD of 2014

Final WOD for the year.


It hurt...and a few of us DID NOT FINISH....#DNF

WARM UP
400m Run
3 x 10 of Squats, Jumping Jacks, Sit Ups
3 x Duck Walk (50 feet)

Stretching

SKILL

Max Rep Clean and Jerk
PR!!!!
195# BABY!!!!

WOD
3 Rounds For Time
20 x Front Squats
20 x Shoulder to Overhead
20 x Pull Ups
Rx - 95#

I DID NOT FINISH....#DNF
15 min time cap.
I completed 2 rounds + 15 S2O
Bleh...I wish I could of finished...but it was a tough workout.  I am happy I did it Rx.  The pull ups were slow for me for sure...but again I am happy I did them legit. A did a combo of butterfly and kipping. I would butterfly like 3-4 and then kip singles to finish it off.  It was tough and it was a slow grind.  The Front Squats at that weight was not too bad.

That is it...I will remember this always..



No comments: