Monday, December 8, 2014

12082014 RECAP GOALS

2014 has been a crazy year for me.

I wont get into my personal stuff because that can get into a whole other level...but when it comes to training and reaching some numbers I wanted...I have succeeded.  Yesterday in my previous post I hit my last goal...and I wanted to do a quick recap...not only for myself but for my 8-10 readers on here!



I stated that I wanted to add 50# across my lagging lifts.  The "big lifts."  Here are my numbers.





POWERLIFTING TOTALS
Bench Press - 275#
Dead - 405#
Squat - 350#
TOTAL - 1030lbs



CROSSFIT TOTALS
Strict Press - 195#
Dead - 405#
Squat - 350#
TOTAL - 950lbs

I am beyond happy and proud of myself.  The only lift I have not really worked on was my bench.  A 275# 1RM was "good enough" for a bit, plus in crossfit we dont really bench a lot.  But I am sure I can get that number higher too.  I am going to keep going and maybe do an UPDATE at the real end of the year.  If I can get 1000lbs in my crossfit total that would be great.  I need to add more weight to my dead and squat. I think I am tapped out on my strict press.

Not bad for the first week of Dec 2014.

I am going to really work on pull ups for the remainder of 2014.  I want to get to 10 unbroken.  My max was 7 before...so just 3 more to go.  10 unbroken pull ups to end 2014 would be amazing.

Looking forward to 2015...I know what I have to work on next year.  Always get stronger...but after pull ups...I am looking at DOUBLE UNDERS.  That is next on this fat boys list.

No comments: