Friday, October 3, 2014

10022014 As RX WOD

Happy Friday!

Today was a good day...couple reasons.

#1 - I got off work early which means...
#2 - I got to take the 6PM class...the earlier class!
#3 - AS RX

WARM UP
3 x
5 x burpees
10 x push ups
10 x squats

Stretch

SKILL

2 Min AMRAP
1 min rest
1 min AMRAP
DOUBLE UNDERS!!!

I got to bust out my new Rx Rope. First time using it and I was able to hit a few DU.  I did not string any together but I was able to hit single single single double...etc.
NEW PR - 7!!!!

in 3 min...I gt 7 DOUBLE UNDERS!  I just need to practice with this rope.  Maybe in a month or so with consistent practice I should be able to get better crossed.

WOD
3 RFT
400m Row
30 x air squats
20 x shoulder to overhead
as RX - 115#

BOOM...your boy did it.
Time - 10:39 DONE!!!

No comments: