Sunday, September 28, 2014

09282014 Squat Sunday and Recap

Ahh...Sundays.  gotta love Sundays.  I tried something new and did not quite make it.

WARM UP
Stretch
Bands/Box

BACK SQUAT
Empty Bar x 10 (2)
135# x 10 (2)
225# x 5
245# x 10
*I was going for a body weight squat of 5 x 10.  After that first 10 I was pooped...could not do it.  So I changed the workout.
4 x 5 @ 245#

DEADLIFT
225# x 5 (3)
315# x1 (2)

Stretch and roll

RECAP - Supplements and switching training schedules.

This last month...about 4 weeks in I have switched my training schedule.  I am now going to the gym./box 5 x a week.  That is a big deal for me.  I am surprised and proud of myself.

Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday - Crossfit WOD
Sunday - Lifting Only

Also this last week I began taking a new stack of supplements.  I am stacking:
Creatine
Beta Alinine
Citrulline Malate

I have to admit it is working. My recover is great. Usually when I would train 4x a week I would be BEAT...like BEAT. So sore I cannot walk and everything hurt.  Now after 5 days of training and Saturday being really really hard...I am OK. I am better than OK...good stuff.  I try to maintain this 5x a week and see how it goes.  But I am feeling great.

No comments: