Sunday, September 14, 2014

09142014 Sunday - Snatch Work

What a week...a good week indeed.  Let's get to today's training.

TECHNIQUE DAY!!!



WARM UP
Shoulders/Hips/Ankles
Burgener Warm up + 10 air squats x 3

MOVEMENTS

Snatch Grip Deadlifts
5 x 3 @ 135#

Snatch Grip Shrugs x 2
+
Snatch Grip High Pulls x 2
4 x 3 @ 95#

Snatch Balance x 2
+
Overhead Squat x 2
x 5
EB, 55#, 75#, 95#, 115#

Snatch
5 x 1
EB, 55#, 95# x 3 PR

Today was the 4th day of consecutive training.  I came back from being sick on Thursday...had a not so great workout. I felt light headed.  Then Friday night had a good workout that I pushed myself.  Saturday I hit a couple great PRs doing the Crossfit Total.  Then today...did a bunch of tech work and hit a PR in a real snatch.  Good 4 days...but I am definitely ready to rest.



No comments: