Saturday, September 13, 2014

09132014 Crossfit Total

Today Coach was nice and finally granted my wish to do the CROSSFIT TOTAL.

Here is the workout.

I got to the box early and rowed a 1500m nice and slow to warm up.  Did a lot of banded shoulder stretches.

WARM UP
400m Run

Dodgeball
Stretch

SKILL
400m Relay
team of 3.
Our time 5;23

WOD
Crossfit Total


1RM of
Deadlift
Strict Press
Back Squat
for a total score.

This is definitely one of my favorite Crossfit Benchmark WODs.  For obvious reasons.  We had 10 mins to get our max.

Here is how I did.

Back Squat - 305#
NEW PR

Strict Press - 185#
NEW PR

Deadlift - 405#

TOTAL - 895#

Not bad...I am happy I got PRs in my backsquat and press.  Love love love it.

Then...we extended class for an extra 10 mins and we did a quick met con.

3 RFT
20 x KBS @ 35#
10 x DB Thrusters @ 15#
I finished in 5:13

Yes...I used a very light DB.  I usually use 44# for my KBS but there was none left and I was NOT going to swing a 55# after completed the total...so I went lighter.

It was a full day...full body...full workout.  Also..remember...it was also HOT AF!!!  Ugh...today was like 90 in the morning, Super hot LA day.

Very happy day.  Happy Saturday!

No comments: