Wednesday, July 16, 2014

07162014 Another WOD Another DNF

In case you still don't know what DNF means...or #DNF etc...

DNF = DID NOT FINISH

it gets used in Crossfit workouts when you duh....dont finish.  Like I did today. I also did not finish yesterday.  Sigh...

WARM UP
3 x
10 x Squats
10 x Push Ups
10 x Jumping Jacks

Stretching

SKILL
V Ups in Tabata
I only got 35 because I cramped up. I should of drank more water...I knew I was in trouble after my 2nd set. I could feel it start to tighten. My left side of my belly just cramped and I had to stop.  Dehydration...the #1 reason you cramp. Horrible.

WOD
5 RFT
10 x Cleans @ L2 95#
15 x KBS @ L3 44#
20 x Box Jumps/step up
25 x Wall Balls @ L2 14#
2 min rest

30 min time cap
*got to about 26 min and we just skipped the break and tried our best to finish the workout.

I got to 10 Wall Balls on my last round.  Final Score - 4 rounds + 10 Wall balls

Ass Kicked....

No comments: