Thursday, June 19, 2014

06192014 Thursday WOD

3rd night in a row!  YAY!

WARM UP
400m Run
Stretches

SKILL
Thrusters
5 x 5
75#
*yes that is correct.  So what? I cant do thrusters...ugh.

WOD
10 Rounds For Time

10 x Kettle bell Lunges
10 x Push Ups
10 x Box Jump Overs
20 min time cap

Rx - 53# KB
L3 - 44# KB

Finished - 18:24 @ L3 (44#)

I will state publicly....my lunges were bad. Probably many many #noreps for sure. I know my lunges were very very bad.
But my strategy worked. My push ups were unbroken and actually my step overs were 90% unbroken.  I kept a steady pace and just kept going. I only rested when I was done.  It worked. The last set, I sprinted. Push ups were fast and my jump overs were fast. I maybe should of sprinted the last 2.  I am happy...my strategy actually worked.

Now time to rest after 3 days of nightly WODs!

No comments: