Friday, May 2, 2014

05022014 Friday Fun Day

I was able to get off work in time to make it home in time for the 7:00PM class!

Guess what...there is NO 7:00PM CLASS on Fridays!  #fail!!!

I walked in with one other person...and luckily Coach Jose was kind enough to run class just for the BOTH OF US!!!  Yay!

I will regret that yay...here is what we did.

WARM UP
Tabata Warm Up
Lunges, Push Ups, Scorpions, Squats, Squat Hold, Sit Ups, Planks, Jumping Jacks

SKILL
800m Run with 25# plate holds aka Farmer's Walk
I did not finish it..holding the plates was too much.
I did once around and switched to 15# and had to hold it above my head for the final yards.

WOD
For Time
20 x Burpee Pull Up
20 x Front Squat @ 65#
20 x Jump over Bar
20 min cap

I DNF....just no way could finish.  I got through 2 rounds and 10 burpee pull ups in 20:34

The front squats were just horrible...and that messed me up.  I was pooped too...maybe it working a full day and everything?  My energy was off and I slugged through it.

Thanks to Jose for running the workout when he did not have to.  More fun TOMORROW!!!

No comments: