Thursday, April 24, 2014

04242014 Half WOD

Tonight....I half assed a workout...by not even trying.

WARM UP
400m Run
Tabata Warm Up
Push Up, Jumping Squats, Squats, Sit Ups, Jumping Jacks, Burpees, Lunges, Scorpions

SKILL
1 Mile Run
I did it in 13:51
I was just happy to be done under 15 mins.  Ugh...

WOD
For Time
30 x Snatches
1 min rest
30 x Cleans

Rx - 95#
L3 - 75#
L2 - 65#

So I was planning on doing it L3....but I grabbed the wrong bar. I grabbed the 33# bar....so I only really did 66#s. I KNEW it felt really light...but I kept going. Sad...

I finished in 5:31

I am not happy at all. I wish I did it at the weight I wanted to.

CASH OUT
we did plank up and downs to "Bring Sally Up" song. I could not complete the song.  Had to go down a few times.

After class I did some strict pull ups to 20.  My usual 10 x 2.

Went home...not really happy with my performance.

No comments: