Sunday, April 6, 2014

04062014 Technique Day

Went to "open box" hours today and had a good session.  The gym was pretty full and people did all kinds of different workouts.  I kept to my program to work on my weaknesses.  Here is how it went down.

SQUAT
stretch
Empty bar x 10 (2x)
95# x 10

5 x 5 @ 135#
with a 2-3 second pause at the bottom
*working on my bottom position as I suck at hitting parallel on my squats.  So this weight is light enough and heavy enough to keep me at the bottom.

POWER CLEANS
10 x 2 @ 95#

*working on my front rack.  Work on my position and pulling the bar, close to the body and turning my elbows under and out.  It was good...it felt better towards the last sets.

PULL UPS
10 x 2
*strict and from a dead hang
**same as what I did yesterday

DONE!

Then I went to go wash my car!

No comments: