Saturday, March 22, 2014

03212014 14.4 Open WOD

Happy Friday!

Tonight at the box we had FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS...workout for 14.4 of the Crossfit Open Workouts.

14.4 was as some expected and predicted would be a hard one.  This was a "chipper" workout, meaning you are supposed to CHIP AWAY at the reps and keep going.  For you lazy folk that dont want to click through here is the workout:

14.4 - AMRAP = 14 minutes
As Many Reps As Possible

60 Calorie Row
50 x Toes to Bar
40 x Wall Balls @ 20#
30 x Cleans @ 135#
20 x Ring Muscle Ups

I know I cannot get T2B, so I scaled down to Knees to Elbows/Knees to Chest.

My goal for this workout was to get to the wall balls.  I wanted to finish the knees to chest and at least get one wall ball in.  Tonight I reached my goal and did get to the wall balls.  My total score was:

144

I was able to get 34 Wall Balls.  Super happy!

No one will know what the last WOD will be...14.5 should be a doozy to really separate the leader boards.

It is late and I need to get to bed, I have a pretty busy weekend ahead...I have my Catalyst Athletics Olympic Weight Lifting Seminar tomorrow!  Cannot wait for that!

Good night all!

No comments: