Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Post Turkey Pre Work 12012013

10;45PM...Sunday night.  I will be going to sleep very soon.  I do need my beauty rest.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I had a nice simple one...dinner at Mom's and a much needed 4 day weekend.  Only downside to that is $$$.  Being on contract means I am hourly so no work no money.  Next week's paycheck will be crappy. I am already dreading it.

I was happy to get in a couple of fitness classes in.  I have now done everything I wanted to try on this Groupon special.

TIDAL WAVE  it is basically a circuit class that uses the Water Rower as the "timer."  They set up stations, body weight, core, TRX etc...and they have a person or persons on a rower and they have to row a certain distance.  250m or 500m. Everyone does their stations as the rower works..and everyone switches once the rower reaches the distance.

It was pretty fun.

Again all these groupon classes are just a means to an end for me.  As I am figuring out what to do..and where to go, I need something to do.  I need to get up and at least move once or twice a week.  I am hoping the start of 2014 will give some direction on the job front and I can commit to going back to LA Fitness or join a Crossfit Box near work.  The easier cheaper route is LA Fitness for sure...but I want to see what happens.

I am going to finish up my classes and continue to ride my bike when I get a chance and like I say just keep moving.

I am really hoping to get back into at least a 3x a week workout.  Time and money will tell.

No comments: