Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Chest Abuse Day - 10062013

Apologies for not posting...to be honest I have not been to the gym or worked out in a bit.  It has been hit and miss for a while now. Once I figure something out I will post it here for everyone.  So be patient with me on my updates.

Today, I went to a small private gym where my friend is a trainer.  We had to whole place to ourselves. It was good.  We only did chest...basic movements and heavy as possible.

We only had a smith rack so we were limited in that...but here is what we did.

Incline Bench Press
135lbs 2 x 10 - warm up
185 x 10
225 x 5
245 x 3 ( 2 sets)

Shallow Incline (higher angle than above)
135lbs close grip x 10
225 close grip  2 x 5

Flat Bench
225 x fail w spot 3 sets
I was averaging about 3-4 reps and my friend would force me to do 2 more...where it was a straight fail...the weight was just sitting there, I couldnt lift it at all.

Cable flies
3 x 10
various weight

DONE.

No comments: