Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday at the park - 07202013 WOD

Headed to the park this fine morning for the usual AM workout...I have to say my complete lower body and my shoulders are sore from my last couple workouts and all the stretching am doing.

WARM UP
Stretch and Mobility
High skips for 20 yards + jog
Jog back
Bounds for 20 yards + jog
Jog back
Stretch more

WOD
1 long lap run
30 x air squats

30 x jumping squats

*this was for me, the rest of the class had walking lunges and jumping lunges. I had to sub because of pain I was having from yesterday.

Rest

1 long lap run
30 x burpees
30 x deck squats
30 x air squats
30 x jumping squats

Rest

1 long lap run
20 x sit ups
40 x crunches (straight leg or table top)
20 x hand release push ups
15 x burpees
15 x deck squats
30 x air squats
30 x jumping squats

Rest

Side Plank Holds

1 min each side

Stretch and mobility

DONE

No comments: