Monday, July 15, 2013

Aloha Cafe in DTLA *update*

Just got an update from the people at Aloha Cafe in the Little Tokyo area of DTLA.

They just revamped their site and now offer online ordering for pickup via the site on your desktop or off your smart phone.  Check it out..

http://alohacafelosangeles.com/order-food-online/

Definitely makes your Hawaiian food runs much easier to order via your phone and then pick up.  It is a good option as the parking situation there can get hectic...I mean it is DTLA.

I have not been back here is a bit, I did my first post about this place in 2009.
http://theder.blogspot.com/2009/10/aloha-cafe-little-tokyo-los-angeles.html

My friend Rob is a hamburger steak connoisseur and he approves of this place.  Heck I need to go back now...maybe for dinner I can grab a loco moco and a spam musubi.  mmmm....anyways...the hours are a little tough for us working folks but give it a try if you are in the area.  I definitely rank it with the other only a couple of places in the NON Torrance/Gardena area for good Hawaiian food.


No comments: